Halloween is a season for partying and for
many people it is one of the best times for having fun Halloween
parties. However, if you have been doing them for a while, or if you
have never hosted a Halloween Party, it can be challenging to come up
with a great idea for a party. Here are ten great Halloween themed party
1. Costume party. What better time
of year is there for this? One of the main things people do to celebrate
the Halloween holiday is to dress up. Offer prizes for various
categories and let people know ahead of time what they are so that they
can plan. Incorporate some fun Halloween games into your party and it is
sure to please.
2. Halloween themed food party. Make all of the food in orange
and black colors and dressed up with the themes of pumpkins, ghosts, and
witches. There are lots of ideas online and recipes for this and you
could even expand this party by encouraging all of the guests to bring a
Halloween themed food item.
3. Corn maze party. Get a group together and go visit a local
corn maze. You could even have prizes for the person who gets through
the maze the quickest or who wears the best costume.
4. Scary movie party. Get together and watch the scariest parts
of several movies. You could turn it into a contest by requiring the
guests to guess which movie is which and then having a prize for the
5. Scary stories party. Get together and share some scary stories
true or false. Again like with many of the other parties, you could turn
it into a contest with prizes for the scariest story.
6. Halloween craft party. Find ideas for 3-5 crafts related to
the season and invite your guests to make them together as a group.
7. Haunted house party. Turn your house into a mini-haunted house
and see how well you can scare your guests.
8. Carnival party. Put together several Halloween games and
activities and turn it into a carnival for a large number of people. You
can include apple bobbing, fishing for prizes, races, and other fun
9. Decorating party. You can get together and decorate a home,
school, church or other location for Halloween. Provide some of the
decorations yourself and encourage your guests to bring some too.
10. Mom and child party. You can invite moms to bring their kids
and do some Halloween activities and crafts together.